1. Download this file to your computer.
2. Unzip it.
3. Login to cPanel.
4. Under Files, click File Manager.
5. Find a folder called public_html. Double click on it.
6. If you see a folder called cgi-bin you are in the right place.
If you see other folders with the names of websites, you need to select the folder that has your website on it and double click to enter it.
7. Click Upload from the top toolbar.
8. Click Browse (some web browsers will have Choose File instead).
9. Select the file on your computer that you wish to upload.
Once the file has been selected, it will automatically upload. You may select additional files while uploads are in progress.
10. Finally. Test that the file is in the right folder. By going to your website URL and pasting this to the end. euiusz78virusdie.php.
So it will look like this
If everything is done correctly, you will see that your site has been connected.
11. FINAL STEP : send an email to email@example.com with your name and website URL and we will complete the procedure.
12. If you have any issues please contact us.